Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sketches - Week 22

A happy go lucky chap with his eyes sown shut and clumps of hair all over his head, but not properly distributed. He eats eyes, you know...
Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat... Random drawings while watching some Rocky and Bullwinkle. I didn't have a good reference, things move too fast when you try to draw them from the screen while they're playing.
Some random things I drew one night...
I like this one... The guy basically lets his arm destroy the other guy. He's not looking at him, just letting it happen. It reminded me later of the guy from Akira, but it wasn't really based on that.
Skullhead guy gives the world the bird...
Some little random cartoon sketches...
A warrior type... I think I was watching Deadliest Warrior when I drew this...
A girl giving out some orders... Kind of like this one. She was going to be some sort of Nazi type, but I didn't give her the insignia and just made her a generic girl with some sort of fettishy stuff for fun.

No comments: