Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sketches - Week 21

It was a fairly lackluster week (again) for sketches. I've been having quite a few headaches lately and haven't felt that well... I am glad that I did manage to stick with this and continue to stick with it. It's important, because maybe one day I'll find a new method or draw something interesting. Practice can only help, even when it produces junk. :)

So this guy is saying page 1 of book 2... I started my 2nd sketchbook...
This was some weird thing I drew one day with sores on him...
Some sort of armoured person or robot...
Cute girl with her knees bent in... I kind of like how she turned out, but unfortunately I didn't take the picture flat with the page...
Chubby girl looking annoyed...
Sweet looking girl... Something isn't right about her... She looks too blah...
This was the last page of the first sketchbook done on May 17th... Some sort of killer guy jumping in...

That's all folks...

No comments: