Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sketches - Week 20

Well, there's one page left in my current sketchbook. Amazing, but if you do something everyday you eventually finish off these books.

Nothing amazing this week in terms of sketches, just random things. I was working on my Mom's birthday card in most of my free time. You can click here to see it. It's kind of based on Survivor and Russell Hantz, although this is a game called Survival with a Hussell Rantz. ;)

Anyway, some sleeping people. The top one is comfortable, the bottom one is awake staring at the ceiling.
Big monster, like Godzilla.
Business man teaching us a lesson in screwing over your own employees for profit (or fun).
Some girl...
Another girl... This is more distorted than it was in the book, I take the photos at odd angles sometimes.
Girl who is upset and curled up.
A cowboy... I think he looks OK for a cartoon cowboy without an reference, although I'd like to get a better hat on him.

That's it for now.

No comments: