Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sketches - Week 23

I've been kind of in a weird state of mind lately. Actually I feel kind of out of my mind lately. A little depressed and I don't know what else. Anyway, that's why this one is a cheat and it's actually Wednesday although I put the post date to Sunday. I just didn't feel like posting - I still forced myself to do the daily sketch, I just didn't feel like putting them up...

Anyway, this was probably my favourite from this week...
A heart in a hand... Really rough and quick...
Speaking of really rough and quick, some random robots and things drawn from memory. Yeah, Dalek things aren't actually robots.
Some metal head girl... comes with bat for added playability.
Some freaked out guy...
Red riding hood picture... There was going to be a wolf here or on the next page that never materialized. She turns around and he's not there... Maybe that's the story, she really wishes she wasn't alone and the wolf was there even though he's a monster, but he's not and she's just all alone.
Cowboy type...
Some girl on TV... It's hard to draw people from TV when it's moving and not being good standing still. :)


Oh well, hopefully the next batch are more worthy. Not that this is meant to be anything other than the random sketches from my sketch book.

Peace...

No comments: