Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sketches - Week 5

This week marked the last episode of Dollhouse on Fox. Another Joss Whedon show which I enjoyed. I think putting it on Friday night was probably a problem. Most people have better things to do then watch TV on Friday nights... Anyway here's a sketch of "Echo" to mark the occasion.

I watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs tonight and enjoyed it. That's what this one is from...

From Preston Blair's book on animation, some different emotions of dogs:

Some cat and mouse stuff, just for fun...

Some rabbit emotions with no references or anything. These were done before I went back to Preston Blair's book for the dogs above.

Guy impales another guy... Guess I was in one of those moods. :)
Sad girl and sad kitty in the corner of the page...

That's it for now...

No comments: