Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sketches - Week 4

Another week, another set of sketches. I had a New Year resolution of 1 sketch book page per night, but unfortunately it was broke on Thursday night when I worked all night. I did two pictures the next night to make up for it, but it's somehow not right. Oh well...

Here's a girl holding the pole on the train.

Left 4 Dead 2 means I felt like drawing a zombie looking for brains!

Done the same day, this was some sort of undead lady...

I didn't know what to draw, so I picked out a random DVD and drew from the cover. The DVD was Planet Terror (Grindhouse).
I decided to draw a guy in pen. I wanted him to be a typical sci-fi/fantasy stock type character. He was just for the sake of drawing, he had no purpose or specialness to him.

A Halo calendar from last year inspired this. The middle-top guy with the details was the first, the rest was just messing with a pencil with no context.

I picked up the New Adventures of Mighty Mouse DVD a week or so ago, so ... Yeah, I could use more work on drawing Mighty Mouse. The DVDs themselves were pretty fun for the most part. Some of the animation is pretty sloppy or reuses old animation over again, but I guess that's what comes with a budget.

No comments: