Monday, April 12, 2010

Sketches - Week 15

Nothing special this week...

Some attempts at small girls. My favourite is the one in the bottom right, but somehow when I redraw her I don't get it quite 100% the same cuteness.
Demon lady... No rhyme or reason why...
These are chinchillas. Some practice sketches before I made a birthday card (on paper - not animated).
Another design for a cartoon girl. This one looks a bit older to me. I tried sketching the original next to her with a weird expression, but she somehow doesn't look as good in this as the original.
Some cat pictures. The top is my cat quickly sketched. Of course she moved so I couldn't really capture her. I also didn't size things out appropriately and just drew straight-ahead without layout of her body. The bottom two are cartoony.
Some random faces... Some are better than others...
Girl in the rain, kind of looking depressed and wet.
Some cat pictures. I kind of like the bottom centre one, but I'm not looking for a standing cat, I want a cat that walks on all fours for what I'm thinking about working on.

That's it for this week...

No comments: