Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 2009 Sketches

October had a variety of things...

This is a bag pipe player. It was a really quick sketch I did from a photo. I wanted to get the hang of what bagpipes look like and what a guy playing them does with his mouth. This info was eventually used in the birthday card for my aunt:
http://animation.darkroar.com/swf/20091108.html


Two rabbits. The white/blue/purple one is kind of freaking out and the yellow one is drunk and having a hard time of things and generally ignoring the other one.
A girl...


My cat Kaylee asleep on an office chair she sleeps on in my room.



More rabbits...


Another girl... with a fairly big head for her body.


"Tiny" the elf. I started reading Shamus Calhane's book on animation and one of the exercises was to draw an elf a lot. I only did it a little, though and didn't finish the book yet.

A more final image of the guy I was making for a Hallowe'en animation. As I mentioned I eventually scrapped it, but his head had gone from being very pumpink like to being a lot more like a skull.

A guy who digs graves walks around...


A random monster because I felt like drawing and had nothing to draw...










No comments: