Friday, August 20, 2010

Animations...

Hey,

It's been a long time since I updated this poor blog... I added some animations (e-cards for 2010) to the side. They ate up some of my time lately.

I am not forcing myself to sketch every night anymore... I did more daily sketches since I stopped updating this blog, but later decided not to force it anymore and just let it go. Some nights it was a real chore and I just made garbage, so I figured why bother. It was a good learning experience, though, and maybe I'll return. Anyway, with all the meetings at work I get lots of chances to sketch everyday. :) Also, I do little sketches all the time at the computer and stuff, it's in the blood...

Oh well, I'm thinking of starting a short animation... Hopefully I get my act together and get on that.

No comments: